FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $25!
8 Sushi grade tuna steaks
1 Cup white sesame seeds
1 Cup black sesame seeds
1 Bunch green onions
2 Bags spring mix or mixed greens
2 Lb bag of white rice
1 Bottle low sodium soy sauce
1 Bottle garlic vinaigrette
1. To make the tuna steaks, salt and pepper both sides of the steaks. Mix the black and white sesame seeds in a small bowl or plate. Press both sides of each steak into the sesame seeds until fully coated.
2. Set a large pan over high heat with a splash of olive oil. Once the pan is hot, add the steaks. Sear steaks for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until a white ring forms on the outside with a pink center.
3. Chop the bunch of green onions, throwing away the roots.
4. For grilled avocados, cut each avocado in half and remove the skin and pit. Slice each half into thirds. Cook avocado slices on the grill on medium high heat for 3-4 minutes or until grill marks begin to form.
5. To cook the white rice, follow packaging directions for adding water and cook times.
6. Assemble the steaks, rice, mixed greens and avocados on each plate. Sprinkle chopped onions over the tuna. Drizzle everything with soy sauce and garlic vinaigrette. Enjoy!
8 sushi grade tuna steaks
1 cup white sesame seeds
1 cup black sesame seeds
1 bunch green onions
2 bags spring mix or mixed greens
2 lb bag of white rice
1 bottle low sodium soy sauce
1 bottle garlic vinaigrette